Monday, September 26, 2011

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

We've all learned quite a bit from this ride on Kickstarter! Some of our favorite quotes from you are too great not to share--

I cannot wait till I get my mysaver DIYs. Everyday I pray my cables hold out until they come. Hanging by thread!! --Kelly N.

Great, great idea, wish I had found this last week. --Selwyn C.

tweeting and facebook posting like mad, we can do it! --Kyle W.

You rox my sox! Thanks! --Ethan S.

Clever idea and I sure could use one right now. Congratulations for reaching your goal --Chris

Thank you wonderful MySaver on Kickstarter FANS. We hope you continue to follow us on this journey to solve every day problems with simple design solutions.

Remember always --
It's not the thinks that you think, it's the thinks that you do. -- straight from the RugRats so it holds a lot of weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment