Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hints About the Future of My...

Thanks to Kickstarter the My... brand is taken hold of interest lists worldwide! Thanks to the Kickstarter Backers and numerous supporters who have expressed an interest in making My... with the MySaver a true B2B! Today's pledges and pre-orders for the MySaver on Kickstarter has been on the low side but we are confident in this product and will continue to promote it. We believe that with the economy not showing any mercy for most regions of the world, pre-maintenance and preservation is the key ingredient behind the MySaver and will be the same ingredient or component for My... brand's future consumer products. One of which is bursting at the seams waiting to launch and the other - well let me just say..."why didn't we think of this before now?!"

Any way... as Ellen would say... go pre-order your MySaver on Kickstarter before they hit the mass market. Thanks again for your support!.



No comments:

Post a Comment